Tag Archive: W H Clark

Jun 19

Slideshow 1 – Goodbye to W.H.Clark

(Please click on the picture to go to the slideshow). W H Clark originally opened as H.M.Presland & Sons in 1797. It became W H Clark in the 1890s and has traded as Daniel Lewis & Sons Ltd – The One Stop Metal Shop since 2002. The shop will be leaving Hackney …

Continue reading »